Rail - Automatic Train Control Engineering in Kent and South East England
With over 25 years experience in the railway signalling and ATC field, we are pleased to be able to offer the following services:
- Design Review - our personnel have experience of systems ranging from Thales SELtrac through Siemens WestRACE and CSEE TVM430 to Bombardier CityFlo. Our personnel have travelled tens of thousands of miles participating in design reviews, FAT tests etc for a number of different Clients and we have gained an enviable reputation for flexibility and the ability to adapt rapidly;
- Lifecycle strategy - requirements management, systems engineering, design specifications etc
- Installation management - we have managed installation on London Underground (LU), Network Rail, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), the Channel Tunnel Rail Link (CTRL) and Eurotunnel. Useful knowledge gained includes the best way to create successfully-submitted Method Statements, Risk Assessments and gaining access to site via the (sometimes tortuous) Track Access mechanisms on the various networks;
- Reliability analysis - we have cutting-edge experience of diagnosing in-revenue reliability issues with both automated and traditional train control and signalling systems;
- Diagnostics systems - our staff have written diagnostic tools for a number of Clients ranging from (a) on-train real-time display of ATO parameters through (b) interpretation of massive binary flat files to (c) simple tools to convert hex wheel diameter codes to decimal;
- Planning - we have people skilled in Microsoft Project as well as Primavera and they are experienced in working in the rail environment;
- Traditional signalling design, Cat “S” Checking etc - we have strategic alliances with other organisations who can provide these skills to suit your needs and we can get access to these at competitive rates.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Groves Systems Ltd
making train control work for you.